Bride of the month-Kathryn Simpson.
Wow this girl is so beautiful inside and out and had a fanastic story behind that beautiful smile.
Kathryn and her bridal party were from all across the world, each girl with such interesting backgrounds. I was introduced to Kathryn by her bridesmaid Gracie who is living in Berlin but also a carlow native like myself. As been across the sea Kathryn and myself communicated through whatsApp where we got to know each others personalities and exchanged different looks and ideas ,which then I could put together ato create a unique look for Kathryn on the morning of her big day. Kathryn is currently living in Manchester but orignally from Lismore, Co Waterford.
After all over converstaions across the phone It was finally time to meet the bride to be. I met kathryn In Hotel Kilkenny on the morning of her wedding day. It was her dream to get married in St Canice’s Cathedral and now it was happening. She was so calm and relaxed and enjoyed the giddle with her bridesmaids Gracie, Katie and Roxanne.
Kathryn wanted a timeless bridal look, she wanted to look like herself but a better version as she says. I helped define her features while giving a long lasting flawless finish.
Me in work mode
Products that I used
- Mac Studio Fix fluid with Blank canvas Foundation Brush F20
- Prolongwear concealer
- Mac Studio Fix powder lightly on the t-zone with Ben eye Banana Powder underneath the eyes
- Anastasia Beverly hills Contour palette in Light to sculpt the cheek bones and sides of face
- To give that beautiful youthful glow I applied Young Blood champagne fever highlight on the cheek bones
- Again I wanted to add a youthful glow to the cheeks , urban decay score has a beautiful sheer glow with a subtle tint of colour
- Mac dervish Lipliner and Lipstick Hue
- Mac omega and Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow promade – soft brown
- Mac : Handwritten, kid, mythology ,brule, swiss chocolate, embark.
Finished off with Mac fix + spray this excellent for setting the over makeup and keeps skin hydrated and fresh looking, also a perfect product for a bride to have throughout the day.
Bridesmaids- all the girls had a different colour dresses to represent each of their personalites ,a delicate style dress whic was a soft pastel colour they were so stunning.
Katies dress really enchanced her eyes, I focused on the eyes to really make that blue pop with soft coral tones with smoked lash line. Katie is from belfast and met kathryn in Belfast university.
Roxanne informed me she didnt wear much makeup so I went for a soft smokey eye using soft brown tones which complemented the soft pastel green dress. Roxanne is from france,kathryn were pen pals since they were kids and remained friends ever since. So cute.
I really enjoyed working with all amazing girls and getting to know all of them.
The girls were all a pleasure to work with from start to finish and were beautiful inside and out.
Photography: Elisha Clarke Photography
Hair :Hotel Kilkenny Salon